Conflicts and issues in the workplace can occur in the best teams. Unless they are addressed well, they pose a significant risk to your business and can compromise the delivery of your services.
Dealing with these conflicts without professional support and knowledge of current workplace laws can have serious legal and financial implications.
Our team of HR professionals are skilled in dealing with challenging workplace situations to find the best solution for both parties. We will work alongside you to understand the problem and how it came about, and to build a strategy to resolve it.
We can also provide workforce support to help individuals get back on track and to minimise any risk to your business.This service can also help to ensure that your employment practices are legally compliant.
Working exclusively in the health sector, we understand the environment in which you work and the complex relationships that can exist, and we’ll use this knowledge to help you to overcome any challenges and create a highly effective team.
For an obligation free consultation or to simply learn how our HR services can support you, contact the HR team on 03 379 1739 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ER services
- Understanding the employment relationship.
- Guidance through the disciplinary or underperformance process.
- Ending the employment relationship.
- Determining the employment relationship – an employee or a contractor?
- Managing issues of workplace harassment and bullying.
- Providing meaningful consultation.
- Negotiation tips.
- Guidance on restructuring.
- Personal grievance management.
- Stress and workplace wellbeing.
- Mediation services.
How we support you
- Risk mitigation and problem solving
- Ensuring legal compliance
- Removing barriers in the workplace
- Providing flexible services tailored to suit your needs
- Ensuring competitive pricing
- Professional health sector expertise
- Knowledge of ER for the health care community
Dr Sharon Ashmore - General Practitioner
Kendal Medical Centre